College Street Craftsman House
This high performance home is currently under construction in “old town Lewisville”. This 3100 sq ft home will be a DOE “Net Zero Energy Home” and Energy Star certified.
The College Street Craftsman is 3100 square foot will certify as Energy Star and Net Zero Energy Ready home. Home has 4 bedrooms, large family/kitchen area, and a wraparound back porch around the lap pool (which is not necessarily a green item). The exterior of this home is all fiber cement siding and trim to match the surrounding homes.
Some of these special features include:
Some of the features of the home:
- Proper Solar Orientation
- Termimesh Chemical Free Termite Barrier System (In Foundation)
- Advanced Framing 2×6 24 o.c.
- R-6 Zip Wall sheathing with liquid flashing for seams.
- Low-e Insulated Windows .19 SHGC
- Open Cell Spray Foam Insulation
- Conditioned Attic
- Zoned for 2 Two Stage 16 SEER Heat Pump w/ Variable Speed Air Handler
- Central Dehumidification System
- Fresh Air Intake System
- Stained concrete floors
- Screened in back porch
- Media Air Filters
- Programmable Thermostats
- 2 Gas Tankless Water Heaters
- Aqua Pex Plumbing
- Energy Star Appliances
- Engineered quartz countertops
- FSC Certified Wood Used for Interior Trim and Cabinets
- Low/No VOC Paints